The MESSENGERG2 series has a unique feature, which has great installation and application benefits.
Windows based PC Setup - M Control
- Symmetrical lobe is centered in the middle. The Asymmetrical lobe is centered at the bottom or the top of the array.
- Any other position of the acoustical centre between the middle and the bottom of the array Is fading the lobe-shape from a purely Symmetrical shape to an Asymmetrical shape.
- Symmetrical lobes are often used for field cover again combination with an Asymmetrical lobe for the near field area. The combination allows for individual level control for near and for field. Symmetrical lobes are also ideal to address high raised balcony seating areas.
- Asymmetrical lobes are used for mounting heights between 2.5 and 4 m from the floor and results in a lobe that starts at 5 m distance from the array at ear level and ends in a sharp lobe at 60 m and further.
- The Asymmetrical lobe has the ability to keep the sound deviation within 3 dB from 5 to 100 m. Its mounting height is NOT critical and therefore it is the most used system solution. The vertical opening angle can be adjusted in steps from 3 to 25 degrees.
Variable vertical dispersion from 20 down to 5 degrees
Symetrical lobe with 20 degrees opening angle
Aymetrical lobe with 5 degrees opening angle
Multiple lobes up to 3 simultaneous lobes
Symetrical Lobe serving groundfloor audience area
Symetrical lobe steered upwards
Dual Lobe, serving groundfloor and balcony
Triple lobe serving groundfloor and 2 balconies
Side Lobe suppression
MessengerG2 lobe side-lobe suppression