The PPMIT5, 168 zones, IP media console is a man-machine interface which allows call-paging, messages broadcasting and DSP matrix parameter control. Its back-lit touch screen is designed for simple and user-friendly operating. The 3-hardware-keys can be freely assigned within the System control software. Various operating levels with password protection make the PPMIT5 Media console a versatile device that fits well in a commercial shopping center as for an industrial environment where paging over IP-networking brings flexibility and easy access.
All paging parameters needed for site operating can be programmed: zones assigned to the different buttons, name of zones, group of zones, messages triggering, levels adjustments and pre-call chime but also for fader control, button control or event control. The message and the chime are stored into the PPMIT5 IP media console.
A total of 168 keys over 12 pages allow zone or group of zones selections. Each key contains a green color changing field indicating that the zone is occupied by a different process.
- 5” TFT full color paging console
- 3 LED indicators: Power/General Fault/Evacuation active
- Ethernet: CAT5 connection
- 3 key-buttons: User definable using Ateïs Studio GUI
- 168 Touch fields: 14 pages with 12 keys ,
- Console size: (L x W x D) 250 x 140 x 80 mm
- Microphone flex length: 280 mm
- Weight: 1098 g
- Color: RAL 7016
- Front tilted at 30°
- Material: metal back, PVC top and sides