The TERRA-IEX, a 2 channel audio over IP encoder/decoder is the perfect solution to operate as an audio source for your IP network. You can encode mic/line balanced inputs or an optional S/PDIF input into an unicast/multicast.
The same device provides you also 2 independent balanced outputs for fullduplex communication. By adding an USB memory stick, play lists can be used as backup of the decoded stream or as a source for the IP streaming. The volume and the channel can be modified locally with an IR remote control.
- 2 Mic/line balanced inputs
- 2 independent balanced line outputs
- 1 headphone output on mini-jack.
- 1 SPDIF Transceiver - Optional
- Audio inputs: maximum level + 5 dB, bandwidth 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Audio outputs: maximum level + 5 dB, bandwidth 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Ethernet interface including POE (Power Over Ethernet).
- 24 VDC power supply (if no POE available).
- G.711, G.722, MP3 audio encoding/decoding.
- 1 USB port for USB memory stick
- Power & Status LED.
- IR receiver - Optional
- 3 contact inputs
- 1 relay output
- RS 232 on Euro Block
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Weight: 434 g
- Dimensions (mm): Depth 104, Height 32, and Width 109